Every piece of feedback gives us a unique insight into the way our customers view our services. With this in mind we will handle all feedback based on the following principles:
- We want to hear from you – your feedback helps us improve our services;
- We believe you have the right to complain if you are unhappy with our services;
- We will always treat our customers fairly and with respect;
- We are committed to responding promptly to your feedback;
- We will use this experience to improve our services.
How to contact us
Call +61 412 258 722 or use the web form on https://oculuma.com.au/contact/ to send us an e-mail.
We record all feedback received online, via phone, e-mail and mail in a customer management system. This allows us to track the progress of the issue and ensure it is resolved. As well, we can use this information to identify problems that are being experienced by a number of customers which may indicate wider issues with our services.
How we handle complaints
When you contact us we:
- Acknowledge your complaint and record the key details such as:
- Your name and contact details;
- The nature of your complaint;
- What resolution you seek;
- If we can’t resolve your complaint on first contact we’ll give you and let you know when it will be resolved;
- If an investigation is necessary we’ll let you know what will be done and when we’ll get back to you.
When you’ll get a response
We endeavour to resolve all complaints at the first point of contact. If this isn’t possible, we’ll work hard to reply to you within five working days from receipt of the complaint.
Types of resolutions
The resolutions to your issue may include the following:
- Correction to the product if is software or in a digital format, such as a video.
- Replacement of the product.
- Partial refund of fees paid.
- Full refund of fees paid if it is agreed that the product is not of serviceable use.
If you’re not happy with the resolution
If you are not satisfied with the response you receive from Oculuma you can escalate your complaint to the NSW Fair Trading:
NSW Fair Trading
60 Station Street
Parramatta NSW 2150
Telephone: 13 32 20